Escalator and Elevator Experts
Allied Elevator Technicians:
- Complete a five-year education program that includes extensive hands-on training, course work, and examination
- Complete a five-year managed mentoring program
- Complete a 3-year formal apprenticeship
- Receive factory training with major manufacturers
- Have 10 years or more of in-the-field experience
- Receive ongoing training on new technology, changing code requirements, and safety practices
Accessible, Responsive Customer Service
- Local company
- Owners involved in daily operations and service
- Team approach to service
- We are available and respond 24/7/365
The Difference Is Ours, The Advantage All Yours
- Expert trouble shooting solves recurring problems.
- Reduce downtimes, because work is performed thoroughly, skillfully, and consistently.
- Avoid unnecessary repair costs and wasted time.
- Increase ROI on new and upgraded equipment.
- Peace of Mind. You have a service partner for managing and protecting the entire lifecycle of your equipment.