Elevator Services (And Escalators Too)
Whether an active multi-family residential community, a process-intensive manufacturing plant, or a demanding 24/7/365 healthcare facility, Allied Elevator’s lifecycle management capabilities are available and ready to improve the performance and lifespan of your elevators, escalators, and all types of vertical platform lifts.
We make it easier for building owners and managers in Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware to control the costs of maintaining and owning their elevators.
From new installation of today’s hi-tech, software-centric equipment, to modernization of machines that have outlived their life expectancy, our highly-trained and experienced technicians are adept at managing the lifecycle of care necessary to protect the integrity and safe operation of equipment, and give owners better ROI on their capital investment.
Accessible, Responsive Customer-Focused Elevator and Escalator Service.
- Elevator Service is available 24 hours day, 365 days a year.
- Fast response to service calls.
Highly Qualified Technicians.
- Each owner has over 20 years of experience and training.
- Technicians average 15 years of experience.
- We’ve been trained and certified to work on a range of elevator, escalator, and lift models and brands, by major manufacturers.
High Standards For Work.
- No “Band Aids” on repairs – we get to the source of problems and fix them properly.
Proactive, Preventive Approach To Care.
- Take swift action to prevent unnecessary downtimes and degradation of service and equipment.
Extend the life of older equipment.
- Help you managing aging equipment and prepare for modernization in a way and at a pace that aligns with your business goals.
Your building is unique, and so are your needs. Let’s talk about how we can Elevate Your Service Experience: 856.324.0621.