JOIN US FOR A VIRTUAL EDUCATION SESSION
Thursday June 4, 2020 | 11AM – 12PM
As property managers and building owners prepare for the next “semi-normal” phase of COVID-19, it’s time to fundamentally rethink the use and management of your elevators.
Learn what you can do now to adapt your management of vertical transportation to social distancing, enhanced cleaning, and changing traffic patterns.
Topics will include:
- Guidance from state, local and health authorities
- Engaging your service partners
- Impact of cleaning products on elevator equipment
- Getting elevators ready to return to service
- Developing a good traffic management plan
- Looking ahead – emerging products and best practices
Justin Gill, President, Allied Elevator
Bill DeCelle, Project Executive, VDA Elevator Consultants.
Get ahead of the next phase of COVID-19. REGISTER NOW.
Please note that this event is open to the first 100 registrants. Thank you.