- Confirm elevators are running at rated speed
- Confirm door times are optimized
- Utilize down time for needed repairs
- Consider off-hour preventive maintenance
- Do not turn elevators off – run daily
- Identify key systems and potential upgrades for new traffic, sanitation, and security protocols
- Confirm load requirements
- Add floor markers and signage in elevator and elevator lobbies
- Make sure the cab fan is working properly
- Request a Traffic Analysis study
Elevator systems vary. Knowing what kind of system you have and its capabilities will determine additional steps you can take to adapt your elevators to social distancing guidelines and enhanced cleaning practices.
Contact us for assistance with your reopening planning.